Monday 28 January 2013

Beauty's Healing Discovery!


Trust me! If you walked passed this papery packaging you'd immediately stop, ponder and take a closer look!  We are often pulled in by packaging and elaborate detailing but I'm sure, like me you'd be intrigued by the simplicity of the black/white screen print artwork, inspirational quotes and alluring 'sterling' silver and glass vessels.  In addition, you too would be captured by the name Gazelli with Azerbaijan written beneath it.  You don't often see Azerbaijan as a beauty destination for that 'secret' ingredient but why not?   From what I've seen in the National Geographic, media and otherwise women have even skin tones and are often naturally flawless.
We then welcome Gazelli skincare with open arms and rightly so!

Gazelli Discovery Set: Triple Youth Ultimate Firming Serum & Ultra Nourishing Saviour Mask.
Gazelli's story unfolds from a holistic place of nature and nurture, a high level of knowledge of unique local ingredients and with a name that derives from an Eastern form of lyrical poetry 'ghazel', hence the quotes,  which praises 'beauty, youth and love', plus it offers us that special discovery, the trademarked White Healing Oil, a powerful antioxidant of organic compounds sourced from the earth far, far away which is active, oxygenating and nourishing.


I recently popped the Discovery set into my hand luggage on a recent trip to Asia as I thought that would be a sure fire way to test out how nourishing the serum and mask would be on a 13 hour flight. I must be brutally honest, they delivered ten fold so began to use the mask as an After Sun treatment just before I would go out for dinner in the evenings and wore the serum at night for hydration and repair.  My skin loved them and I'm lucky to have a Skin Balancing Cleanser and Reviving Eye Cream to try next.
Have you tried Gazelli?  What are your thoughts?

Gazelli is also available at Urban Retreat at Harrods

No comments:

Post a Comment