Saturday 14 July 2012

Lashes and brows with the help of Tweezerman, of course!


I love my Pro Tweezerman kit; a compact set of tools for lashes, brows and nails. 
I put it to the test (minus nails) on a recent Honda ident for Channel 4 TV programmes. 
This short and sweet bite of a TV ad may have escaped you but it is amazing how much time is taken to produce these.  All in all a whole week of shooting though my bit took just half a day which was a close up of beautiful eyes.


I began by concentrating on lashes at first as this is how I like to 'pretty up' eyes.  I coated lashes with mascara and combed through carefully with Tweezerman Lash Comb added a few Ardell Individual Lashes to make them appear thicker and to fill in any 'gappy' areas.


I applied an extremely light base so the model didn't feel bare, then a delicate dusting of eyeshadow.  Brows were brushed (no need to pluck such a good shape) with Brow Shaping Brush, then filled in with the dual ended Brow Eyenhance Pencil


Ready for the close up once the Tweezerman Brow Mousse was swept through for control and finishing.


And action!

No comments:

Post a Comment