Monday 17 January 2011

What's all the Faas?

I love space saving products, without a doubt!
Better still, make-up that stays in place and does what it says it will do, so when I was introduced to Ellis Faas a few months ago, I knew I had to have the range in my kit immediately.
The packaging is clearly genius silver bullets of high performance ingredients which include the Ellis Faas Creamy Eyes; spectrum of up-to the-minute catwalk shades which achieve a long lasting solid eye colour or subtle wash.  If you love smokey eyes the darker shades are a 'must-have' and glide on with ease, making for a very quick, easy, fool-proof dynamic look.

There is more to be said about Ellis Faas such as the twist-up Concealer and brush-on Skin Veil Foundations unstoppable performance; guaranteed coverage with a clever choice of shades proving Ellis Faas herself is Make Up Artist of integrity and exceptional consideration to her craft.  I have not stopped using these since they adorned my make-up kit and the products have intrigued many clients no end and these days, with many requests for the perfect red lips, I eagerly direct them to the Ellis Faas Red.
I shall be keeping an eye on the Ellis Faas brand and if I could award Best Newcomer to my kit, this would be the one for innovation, performance and quality results.

No comments:

Post a Comment